Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Motorola DROID Questions & Answers

Droid vs. Nexus One

Posted by zero7ven on Mar 05, 2010

I am thinking of getting the Droid since it is now B1G1 Free at Verizon, but the Nexus one looks like it will be the newer and better. So which one to get?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 CW-Wmbg on Mar 05, 2010

Same thing here, but I'm going with Nexus, Nexus, to me, is smaller, more compact with just as many features, and has 2.1 OS....

Reply Level 1 3 nomi137 on Mar 06, 2010

nexus just look a lot more cooler than droid :)...
i just hate the phones that have keyboard slide out

Reply Level 3 4 alewjr on Apr 02, 2010

Nexus One is faster too. Although, I'm holding out for the HTC Incredible. It will have the Snapdragon processor and the Sense UI. I wish the Droid had Sense UI, I love the physical keyboard for my sausage fingers.

Reply Level 2 5 bobcatbull on Apr 02, 2010

Haven't seen the Nexus one yet but i hope its a little more manageable than the brick they call droid.

Reply Level 2 7 ahfpired on Apr 06, 2010

Nexus One is more future proof! All updates will likely to come first to Nexus One: it's pure Google's Android OS... You can't go wrong with it if you're looking forward for Google's latest updates!

Reply Level 2 8 stuli1989 on Apr 20, 2010

The nexus one certainly seems to be the phone to beat in terms of future updates but the droid physical key board just tips it in that direction

Reply Level 1 9 rtimi on Apr 21, 2010

same phone just one with keyboard and other without. the OLED screen might be better indoors but I can't wait to compare droid incredible to galaxy S

Reply Level 2 10 gumpwumper on Apr 22, 2010

1 ghtz processor please. nexus over droid for me.

Reply Level 1 11 pradyot on Apr 23, 2010

nexus is better

Reply Level 3 13 alewjr on May 16, 2010

This argument is dead. Nexus One was nixed for Verizon in favor of the HTC Incredible. From what I can tell, it is Incredible. Getting one in June when my contract is up.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.