Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Motorola DROID Questions & Answers

A pocket weapon

Posted by Sakushii on Feb 04, 2010

I really like the guts of this phone, but the thing is just way too big. When you hold the darn thing it feels like you could ward off a would be attacker while being car jacked. Very solid, very large. Anyone else agree?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 IndoSlim on Feb 04, 2010

I disagree. I don't own the phone but I've held it several times and it doesn't seem too big to me. Actually, I kind of like big phones. The bigger the better to me. As long as I can still fit it in my pocket (ipad is way too big to carry around) I'm good.

Reply Level 2 3 jdthematrix on Feb 04, 2010

I actually agree with Saku...

If you try to put anything on the phone to protect...it becomes a GIANT brick in your pocket... I would have gotten this phone as soon as I saw it had I not seen rumors of the Passion/Nexus/Whatever you want to call 1ghz better looking Android 2.1

Reply Level 2 4 funlovingguy1972 on Feb 05, 2010

A device that can do everything and pocketable. If a small netbook is not portable enough for you, buy DROID. It beats Windows Mobile devices as you can access websites with this gadget also. This will stay a top Google Android gadgets in upcoming years (only DROID 2 and its children can beat DROID) . DROID will beat larger display gadgets (4", 5", 7", 8") as size really does not matter, functionality does and DROID does. Use PICO projectors if size is an issue.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.