Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Motorola DROID Questions & Answers

Motorola Droid or Motorola Milestone?

Posted by jman007 on Feb 12, 2010

Motorola Droid or Motorola Milestone? It is one of the same, and they can call it whatever they want? who cares... It is the phone that i covet anyways, not the name. The much hyped about phone from Motorola is the company's offering for their comeback into the mobile phone world. :) Since the release of the Motorola ZN5, i am assured that this is their best handset yet! The Motorola Droid/Milestone uses Android 2.0 as its OS. This alone oozes the "p" in POWER. The rest i must say comes int th other specifications this mobile monster has to offer: the 5 MP autofocus camera with dual-LED flash and geo-tagging ; thhe slide out harware keyboard that according to some sites is the slimmest yet; WIFI,GPS and so much more. The Motorola Droid/Milestone keeps me agitated to see what this mobile phone has, and yet i haven't really used the android platform, it is in my best interest that i get my hands on on...fast! The only question i have now is, will it hold on to its fame that it is really the best Android based platform mobile phone? So what do you think guys?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 LiquidSean on Feb 12, 2010

If you're on Verizon, you might just want to wait until the Nexus One comes out, since the snapdragon processor is supposed to be unbelievable! :)

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.