Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple MacBook unibody Questions & Answers

Amazinggggg!!!!

Posted by bcarcich389 on Feb 04, 2010

I have recently purchased my first macbook within the last year and it has been the best decision I have ever made. At first, I was on the fence upon getting used to my mac however, I am absolutely in love with this machine now. Everything works great with the mac, doesnt lag and still performs like the day I bought it.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 speedtrap63 on Feb 10, 2010

The aluminum Macbooks are great, nice sturdy feel. My favorite feature is Boot Camp, the ability to run Windows 7 with Mac OS-X is truly the best of both worlds.

Reply Level 2 3 jdplala on Feb 11, 2010

This is probably the best laptop I've owned for general purpose use. The fact that it can triple boot Mac OS X, Windows 7, and Ubuntu, and run Windows XP virtualized lets me do anything I need to do for any situation with ease. It's a great form factor and the trackpad is great (once you get used to it). I'd buy one again in a heartbeat!

Reply Level 2 4 acquaz10 on Feb 18, 2010

Really sturdy, only problem is a loose trackpad. I love it. Simply amazing. Also I love the Mac OS. I hate Windows!

Reply Level 2 5 arecoki on Feb 20, 2010

I couldn't believe the start up and shut down time SUPER FAST!!! (5 seconds OMG) Good job apple. The only thing that I dislike is the edge down the palm rest, it's very edgy and bothers my wrists when I'm typing.

Reply Level 2 6 CW-Wmbg on Feb 24, 2010

Great laptop, I installed windows, thinking I would need it, but I don't ever use it, it's just more of a hassle.

Reply Level 2 7 jajayam on Mar 26, 2010

I don't think it's so Amazing! Mine hasn't heldup well.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.