Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Notebooks Questions & Answers

it's just a big ipod touch

Posted by Yenot on Feb 12, 2010

i don't get it, it just a big ipod touch, and with at&t service? if i can't get good service with an iphone what will make this work any better on at&t?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 1 39 rivarp.rivarp on Apr 14, 2010

i dont like it. you need an active wifi conection or at least a good 3g network to use it. i have an iphone it does not have good reception in my area, then how will this have good reception in my area. and we cannot link apple ipad to more than one computer. which means you need to carry around a laptop along with the ipad to use it well.

Reply Level 2 40 Sonu007 on Apr 14, 2010

wow!!! nice product from apple again..can anyone tell me its price. I will buy it surely

Reply Level 2 42 gumpwumper on Apr 15, 2010

web browsing minus flash has got to be super annoying on like 99.9 percent of websites.

Reply Level 3 44 Asphyxiater on Apr 16, 2010

It can be called as a huge ipod touch too. Yeah! But this is kind of a Laptop killer i'd say. That's what apple always do. Come up with new ideas. Now the other laptop and phone companies are gonna start copying this like other phone companies are still trying on the iphone..... :) Awesome work apple!

Reply Level 2 45 kmik05 on Apr 27, 2010

Apple has proven that they can market anything and sell it well. I, however, will be sitting this one out. I have owned an ipod touch and I love my macbook, but I watched a guy on a plane recently trying to hold up his ipad comfortably while he was trying to watch a movie on it. Seemed rather awkward. He finally propped it up somehow so it stuck up from the seat in front of him, so he had to look up the entire time to watch the movie.

Reply Level 1 46 varmasri on Apr 28, 2010

ya apple should have done better adding more features and disk space

Reply Level 1 47 masterpieceparas on May 04, 2010

waiting for its launch in india.......i am impressed with its features...really nice :)

Reply Level 2 48 bpm42 on May 08, 2010

Agreed. I htink the best thing about the overgrown ipod touch is the new 'Will it Blend' video.

Reply Level 1 49 johnedward.a on May 12, 2010

its neither a laptop nor a smart phone! cant really relate to it!!

Reply Level 2 50 jeremymathewmoss on May 13, 2010

It's crap on toast, and they're selling like hotcakes in the US wow who in their right mind would want a GIANT ipod touch that is only semi portable and about the size of my wife's netbook, but for 2-3 times the price???
This was a brilliant move by Apple, but how much longer do they expect to keep coming up with crap and telling us that it's the next cheese burger?

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.