Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Notebooks Questions & Answers

it's just a big ipod touch

Posted by Yenot on Feb 12, 2010

i don't get it, it just a big ipod touch, and with at&t service? if i can't get good service with an iphone what will make this work any better on at&t?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 1 9 megamobile on Feb 14, 2010

I don't see why we need or want the ipad... just another product apple trying to rob the people money... iphone was great but ipad i don't know.....

Reply Level 2 10 redsox21 on Feb 15, 2010

I think this could be Apples first fail. Its all good though. They need to experience failure so they might change the direction that their company is going. Hopefully open source like android. Android, i think, is better because it is open source.

Reply Level 2 14 a.nad on Mar 07, 2010

redsox21- this would definitely NOT be Apple's first fail. apple has created many failed products, mostly in the 90's. in fact the 90's was pretty much a decade of failure for apple, so they've definitely experienced failure. apple really got successful in the mid to late 2000's.
here's a link: http://www.applegazette.com/ma​c/apples-missteps-8-products-that-tanked/

Reply Level 2 11 victor on Feb 15, 2010

not worth the price !!!

Reply Level 2 12 angelnieves on Feb 20, 2010

IMO, this product was a total bust. I can see myself using this as much as I use my laptop. This isn't my kind of product. I'll stick with purchasing a MacBook Pro. :D

Reply Level 2 13 CW-Wmbg on Feb 24, 2010

It's not a computer, it's not going to sell, at least, not until they make some changes. I think if they added a bluetooth headset built in that can be disconnected, added texting, and other things, it would be a netbook/phone, but this just doesn't fit a lot of needs...

Reply Level 3 33 donkeypunched on Apr 02, 2010

Actually, it does complete a lot of needs. How many people here have an iPhone/iPod Touch and use apps to simplify many things you do now? They are like shortcuts through the internet or like mini programs. I love apps and I think this will be another option to using them with a bigger screen.

Reply Level 2 15 Yenot on Mar 08, 2010

i can see the justice in spending sooo munch for something i have already in my ipod , yeah it big , but if i want to see it larger i email it to myself and see it on my laptop when i get home

Reply Level 2 16 jeremymathewmoss on Mar 09, 2010

IT"S HUGE!!! dang what was MR Jobs thinking and the name, lol Mad TV had an IPAD spoof add. Their site states "the ultimate in portability" that's a load more like the opposite of portability. They should re-invent the Iphone, and not just make it bigger and more expensive. who in their right mind would buy this??

Reply Level 1 17 Oliev on Mar 12, 2010

No matter what,I really wanted to have an iPad.I’m an on-the-go person and I bet that this one is just an all-in-on gadget which makes all I need from internet and very little application that I may need is in there so what more can I ask for.I even search for this gadget at eBay and also tried Beezid--a new auction site.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.