Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

HTC Nexus One Questions & Answers

Can't wait for verizon release

Posted by vmike126 on Feb 21, 2010

I am really chomping at the bit to get this phone for verizon, but I don't know when its supposed to come out. I really want a new phone and know that the motorola devour is coming out this week, so I was thinking of getting that, but everything I've seen so far for the google n1 looks so good. Only thing is I know some people are having connection problems that may be from the antenna being in the bottom of the phone, so that when it is held by the bottom, signal drops out...anyone hear about that?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 tandonaditya on Mar 04, 2010

Am in the same boat as you. So eager to get this every day i come so close to buying Droid but then this beast again holds me back. There have been rumours of a March 23rd launch on phonearena.com i so hope its true

Reply Level 2 3 Jaymang2316 on Mar 13, 2010

I work for Verizon and from what i hear it should be by the end of march if not april.

Reply Level 2 4 dtomassi on Apr 26, 2010

ever since the nexus one came out i have been looking everywhere to see when it is coming fro verizon, so i really hope it is soon :)

Reply Level 3 6 donkeypunched on May 28, 2010

Bummer for those that wanted it. It really is a nice phone. I like how open it is as well so I can put different ROMs on it, like the HTC Desire one. Plus, the new Froyo update is coming out and ports to the Nexus One first. I have it currently and I see the big difference in speed w/ Flash. Very nice, but I'm sure that the HTC Incredible will have an update, even though it could take a while.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.