Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

HTC Nexus One Questions & Answers

Keyboard

Posted by Dami_Dre on Feb 14, 2010

They make so many keyboardless Android phones. The only reason I've stuck with my G1 so far is because I really want a new android with the specs of a Nexus that has a keyboard. Heck an HTC Hero with a keyboard would be great.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 1 2 megamobile on Feb 14, 2010

love this phone.... can't complain....had everything i need....

Reply Level 2 3 redsox21 on Feb 15, 2010

What people arent getting is that on screen keyboards are biginning to get super fast. I own a mytouch and i type much faster on it then on my samsung impression because the accurate word suggestions it gives me.

Reply Level 2 4 Ari846 on Mar 04, 2010

Can someone shed some light on the easiness level of typing on this phone vs a blackberry for instance? I've used touch screen phones (LG phones, iphone, etc) and I've given up on the typing because no matter what I do, I seem to make so many typing errors. But this phone seems promising...

Reply Level 2 5 Psykomamba on Mar 16, 2010

I haven't tried a Blackberry but a HP ipaq or what its name is. And I love the touch input on Nexus one. I find it more naturally and much more smooth. Especially with the HTC_Ime T9 keyboard.

Reply Level 2 6 kiransreekumar on Mar 22, 2010

i would go for an xperia x10 when it gets released over the nexus one

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.