Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Samsung Galaxy Questions & Answers

Samsung Galaxy's

Posted by shafboy on Aug 25, 2011

Does anyone else think that the Samsung's Galaxy Series of smartphones/tablets is the longest running series of phones in the world? Anyone else know any other extremely long series? And what do you think is the best series of smartphones around?

Too many Galaxy phones!! They have the option for literally every single person on this planet! They need to stop making them!!

« Back to all discussions

3 I.P.K. on Aug 29, 2011
Level 7 Galaxy phones are different for every carrier, that is why they are so many. For the best series of smart phones...depends on the person...before I like Nokia N series...now HTC Desire Series :)

1 barryween on Aug 25, 2011
Level 3 It's just a name really.. same as with VAIO PC's. Most of SONY notebooks I've seen are branded under VAIO line. Is that something bothering? Not really. And what's wrong with having affordable models?

2 shubhamsri007 on Aug 28, 2011
Level 2 dell inspiron series
or
optimus series from lg

5 chris_t610 on Aug 29, 2011
Level 1 I guess Nokia's N Series is also one of the longest for smartphones, the N95 had 4 variants, the N73 had 5 (I think) and so on. But Nokia has just killed the Alphas on their line up so I suppose these are merely legendary now.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.