Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 Questions & Answers

What a wonderful mainboard

Posted by MR_MM on Jan 24, 2011

This motherboard may not have 4-5 PCi-e slots or 12 RAM slots, but for me it's amazing. Great design (though I don't know why it's covered with this material), no unnecessary ports and all the latest technologies. I this one is a perfect gamer MB :)

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 GreenHornet on Jan 25, 2011

Actually all of this covering is a heatsink. This is the first motherboard I've seen with a huge cooling element like this one. I kinda like it ;)

Reply Level 3 3 Trixey on Jan 25, 2011

Yeah, if this is made for serious overclocking I understand why they put this large heat sink. Although the design is very sleek

Reply Level 2 4 Zildjian10 on Jan 25, 2011

The design of the motherboard is the least I'd think about, when considering one. However, this one is probably designed by NASA. Can you see it when it's powered on?

Reply Level 2 5 ExplosionsHurt on Jan 25, 2011

It is a good middle-class motherboard but I kinda don`t think that this bigass heatsink will be very efficient...

Reply Level 6 6 WingMan on Jan 26, 2011

Well it will be better than without it. For me this is a good workstation motherboard, which only needs a Xeon cpu :)

Reply Level 2 7 MR_MM on Jan 27, 2011

Workstation mainboard with just four RAM slots and two PCIe....man I think U don't know what is the purpose of a workstation.

Reply Level 2 8 Inferno on Jan 31, 2011

The guy must have confused it with X58 Sabertooth :D. 1155 isn't meant to be a high-performance board like the 1366 (which fits the most powerful xeons). I believe that this will be a decent board for OC, we should wait to check out some benchmarks to see what this baby has up its sleeve.

Reply Level 4 9 Chubaka on Jan 31, 2011

Over clocking or gaming...these will be the main purposes of the motherboard.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.