Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple iPad Questions & Answers

it's just a big ipod touch

Posted by Yenot on Feb 12, 2010

i don't get it, it just a big ipod touch, and with at&t service? if i can't get good service with an iphone what will make this work any better on at&t?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 18 andyrvc05 on Mar 13, 2010

could be but it's amazzing in my opinion. I can't wait to have this soon. Seeing videos of it on youtube and I'm amazed. The watching movie part seems the best.

Reply Level 2 19 v8crazy24 on Mar 14, 2010

its prob gonna end up getting more features that you have to pay for, just like how the ipod touch. i think everyone above is right, if it had more tablet-like functionality then it would be more worth it, and at&t needs to give up that contract soon, i have verizon and i would love a verizon iphone!

Reply Level 2 20 cellphonesareevil on Mar 14, 2010

Limited uses for what it costs. Looks pretty but fails to impress me. I so wanted to want it. But nahh

Reply Level 2 21 BuckskinJoe on Mar 15, 2010

I've read all the comments above and I do agree in part with almost everyone. I give it to Apple to go out on the limb here... Other than the dedicated Apple fans, I just don't see how this is going to stack up against the rest of the competition with a price point so high. On the other hand, I'm interested to see the UI advancements they've been touting over there in Cupertino. The good thing is whether win, lose, or draw; we will all benefit from gains this device will bring.

Reply Level 1 22 vinoob on Mar 16, 2010

i pad might be a great success as iPhone...120000 people have already booked ipad..till now...

Reply Level 1 23 vinoob on Mar 16, 2010

people wil be considering ipad as a multi touch netbook...

Reply Level 2 24 EvaOzi on Mar 17, 2010

Why do I need big iPod, if I can look everything I need in my small laptop, which basicly is more than great if we are talking about the functionality and capacity.
I can't see myself using this iPad, but ofcourse it's only my opinion.

Reply Level 2 25 jman007 on Mar 17, 2010

Totally agree guys.... why not give it telephony capabilities? then surely it can be one hell of a giant iphone :) hehehe

Reply Level 2 26 Bigmike on Mar 17, 2010

It is what it is, and those who want it will get it. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Apple isn't at an all time high in stock price because they keep producing fails. Granted, not all their stuff is a win (eg Apple TV), but most are successes.

Reply Level 2 27 bswon on Mar 18, 2010

Why would anyone want an over-sized Touch? Typing on it will have to be an art form. I say Apple has got a losr here.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.