Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

ASUS Questions & Answers

What do you think? Are you getting one?

Posted by El_Pollo_Diablo on May 31, 2011

After I saw this piece I knew I need one. For your money you get an android phone which docks inside of a big battery tablet. So you get two for the price of one.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 3 2 FoShizzle on May 31, 2011

It seems nice, I just wonder what will the specs be...

Reply Level 2 3 whatnot on May 31, 2011

Of the phone? Or of the tablet chassis? I guess the tablet will be screen+battery only, while the phone will be the engine for the combo (might be wrong). I'm also guessing dual-core++ category for the smaller device. Pretty cool concept, except for the part that I don't like the design of the ASUS phones.

Reply Level 2 8 Jigsaw on Jun 06, 2011

I also think the tablet part will be a display and battery featured dock only :)

Reply Level 2 4 Bulldog on May 31, 2011

It's a nice gadget, ASUS are not the first to release such device, but I like the way they did it. The phone is all implemented in the tablet...really clever

Reply Level 3 5 Cyrax on Jun 01, 2011

It seems good to me ;). The best thing is that everything is powered by the phone so the tablet part is like an extension and not a separate device.

Reply Level 7 6 I.P.K. on Jun 01, 2011

I think that the tablet has it's own battery

Reply Level 6 7 WingMan on Jun 02, 2011

I don't think he was talking about the battery, as far as I understood he was talking about processing power.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.