Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
Windows Media Connect:
45W per channel into 8 ohms
60W per channel into 4 ohms
0.01 - 70kHz
Signal to noise ratio:
into: into 20000 ohms : 0.2V
A/B Speaker connectors
Unbalanced (RCA): 5, Phono input (RCA): Yes, Phono-MM
Analog: Unbalanced (RCA)
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
17.32 in x 4.13 in x 14.41 in
Kensington anti-theft lock:
Available color options:
Typical: 15 W, Standby: less than 1 W
Power adapter voltage:
50 Hz, 60 Hz
Remote control RC003PM
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Description: When “What Hi-Fi Sound and Vision?” gave our PM6003 the “Best amplifier in its class” award, the performance bar was well and truly raised for its successor: the PM6004. Fortunately, Marantz design engineers enjoy nothing better than a real challenge. And they seized this upgrade opportunity to further improve this already excellent amplifier by refining the sound and optimising the balance from Bass to Mid to Highs for a performance... read more
Popular Marantz PM6004 Videos
- Marantz PM6004: Video review
- Arcam rDAC - Marantz PM6004 - KEF Q300 playing Trance 1 [ H...
- Monitor Audio BX2 and Marantz PM6004
- Marantz PM6004 + Mission MX4
- Arcam rDAC & Marantz PM6004 & KEF Q300 playing Djuma Soundsy...
- Proac Response D1 Drive by Marantz PM6004
- Best Bookshelf Mission 790 and Marantz PM6004
- Arcam rDAC & Marantz PM6004 & KEF Q300 & new hi-fi stands D...
- Marantz PM6004 + Ortofon 2M Bronze - Yes, Owner of a lonely ...
- Unboxing Marantz PM 6004