view more pictures in the gallery
Description: The new user-friendly T 748 AV Receiver is a performance driven receiver that supplies everything you need to enhance your home cinema experience at an affordable and cost efficient level. The T 748 includes seven channels of ultra low distortion power, support for all the latest surround sound formats and digital video technology, and all the features to make setup and user control effortless. The T 748 also includes five powerful... read more
NAD T 748 Specs
Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
40W at 8 ohms
Power per channel (minimum):
280W at 8 ohms
Total output power:
Signal to noise ratio:
Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Back L/R
Audio delay (for lip-sync):
Windows Media Connect:
Optical SPDIF: 2,Coaxial SPDIF: 2,Analog L/R line-in (RCA): 3,Phono input (RCA): No
Optical SPDIF: 2,Coaxial SPDIF: 2,Analog L/R line-out (RCA): 1,Headphone output: Yes
HDMI: 4,Component: 1,S-Video: 1
17.13 in x 6.57 in x 15.63 in
Available color options:
Typical: 50 W, Standby: less than 1.0 W
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our AV Receivers specs database licensing page.
Popular NAD T 748 Videos
- Monitor Audio Speakers with NAD Amplification
- Videorequest for Marcus974ever: Cerwin-Vega! XLS-6C and NAD ...
- Audio Advisor Review - NAD T-747 Home Theater Receiver (Part...
- NAD T 747 Surround Sound AV Receiver
- cxa10, nad T748,ve15 LOUD!!!!!
- Cerwin Vega! 7.1 surround
- Knife Party Bass!
- XLS-12S Destroy paper
- B&W DM683 test on Infected Mushroom - Heavyweight
- Audio Advisor Review - NAD T 557 & T 747