Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
40W at 8 ohms
Power per channel (minimum):
280W at 8 ohms
Total output power:
Signal to noise ratio:
Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Back L/R
Audio delay (for lip-sync):
Windows Media Connect:
Optical SPDIF: 2,Coaxial SPDIF: 2,Analog L/R line-in (RCA): 3,Phono input (RCA): No
Optical SPDIF: 2,Coaxial SPDIF: 2,Analog L/R line-out (RCA): 1,Headphone output: Yes
HDMI: 4,Component: 1,S-Video: 1
17.13 in x 6.57 in x 15.63 in
Available color options:
Typical: 50 W, Standby: less than 1 W
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our AV Receivers specs database licensing page.
Description: The new user-friendly T 748 AV Receiver is a performance driven receiver that supplies everything you need to enhance your home cinema experience at an affordable and cost efficient level. The T 748 includes seven channels of ultra low distortion power, support for all the latest surround sound formats and digital video technology, and all the features to make setup and user control effortless. The T 748 also includes five powerful... read more
Popular NAD T 748 Videos
- NAD amplifier T748 (v.2) unboxing
- NAD T 747 Surround Sound AV Receiver
- Videorequest for Marcus974ever: Cerwin-Vega! XLS-6C and NAD ...
- Monitor Audio Speakers with NAD Amplification
- cxa10, nad T748,ve15 LOUD!!!!!
- NAD T 748
- Cerwin Vega DC-15 loud on NAD T748 and Samson S700
- NAD Electronics T748V2 7.1 Channel 3D AV Surround Sound Rece...
- Test NAD T777 AV-Receiver
- Audio Advisor Review - NAD T-747 Home Theater Receiver (Part...