view more pictures in the gallery
Yamaha R-S500 Specs
Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
0.015 % measured at frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz
0.01 - 100kHz at +-1dB
Line level: 100dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Radio tuner, Record selector
Windows Media Connect:
75W per channel into 8 ohms measured at frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz and THD 0.04%
105W per channel into 4 ohms measured at frequencies from 1000Hz and THD 0.7%
A/B Speaker connectors
Unbalanced (RCA): 6, Phono input (RCA): No
Analog: Unbalanced (RCA), Unbalanced subwoofer line-out (RCA)
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
17.13 in x 5.94 in x 15.24 in
Kensington anti-theft lock:
Available color options:
Standby: less than 1.0 W
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Popular Yamaha R-S500 Videos
- Ampli Yamaha R-S300
- Yamaha R-S500 и Yamaha NS-555
- Dynaudio DM 2/7 - Marantz CD 5003 - Yamaha A-S500 (Grado, Le...
- Yamaha stereo receivers
- 10 Meilleur Yamaha Tuner Amplifier
- yamaha A-S500 unboxing
- Monitor Audio RX2 + Yamaha A-S500 + Atacama HMS2 + Beresford...
- Yamaha A-S500, Beresford TC7520 + Wharfedale 10.6 + B&W 602 ...
- My Hi-Fi System - Dynaudio DM 2/7, Yamaha A-S500 CD-S300
- How my Yamaha RS-500 died...