Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
0.015 % measured at frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz
0.01 - 100kHz at +-1dB
Line level: 100dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Radio tuner, Record selector
Windows Media Connect:
75W per channel into 8 ohms measured at frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz and THD 0.04%
105W per channel into 4 ohms measured at frequencies from 1000Hz and THD 0.7%
A/B Speaker connectors
Unbalanced (RCA): 6, Phono input (RCA): No
Analog: Unbalanced (RCA), Unbalanced subwoofer line-out (RCA)
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
17.13 in x 5.94 in x 15.24 in
Kensington anti-theft lock:
Available color options:
Standby: less than 1 W
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Description: Offers the look and feel of the top-class A-S2000, with elegant aluminium front panel and silky touch volume/selector knobs. You can feel Yamaha’s commitment to quality when you touch the knobs.
Popular Yamaha R-S500 Videos
- Lindo Receiver Stereo Yamaha R S500
- Yamaha R-S500 и Yamaha NS-555
- Yamaha r-s500 + yamo s606
- Monitor Audio RX2 + Yamaha A-S500 + Atacama HMS2 + Beresford...
- 75ГДН.35ГДН Yamaha RS500
- Yamaha RS700 CDS700 JBL L830
- Yamaha Stereo Receivers | Crutchfield Video
- Yamaha R-S500 + YAMO S 606
- yamaha A-S500 unboxing
- How my Yamaha RS-500 died...