Stereo / Front, Center, Surround
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
55Hz (measured at -3dB) - 24kHz
94dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
6 x 3.5 in
1 x 25.4 mm
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
6 in x 28.5 in x 2.4 in
Available color options:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Description: Your favorite blockbuster flicks and esteemed artists deserve more, and the Klipsch Gallery G-28 LCRS speaker is here to give them just that. Best of all, it meets the needs of your favorite soundtracks when utilized as a left, right, center or surround speaker.
Popular Klipsch Gallery G-28 Videos
- Closer Look: Klipsch Gallery Speakers
- Klipsch Gallery G-28 Flat Panel Speaker (1) Review
- Klipsch Gallery G-28 Flat
- Klipsch Gallery G-28 Black
- Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air Powered Speaker System Review | Cru...
- Klipsch Gallery G 17 Air
- Gentec Klipsch Gallery
- Klipsch Gallery G-17 Airplay Speaker.
- Klipsch Gallery G17 sound test
- Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air Speaker Direct Connect