view more pictures in the gallery
Description: Designed to complement the thinnest flat-panel televisions, the Klipsch® Gallery™ G-16 LCRS delivers pure performance and power that leaves you yearning for more. Most importantly, it can be configured as a left, right, center or surround speaker.
Klipsch Gallery G-16 Specs
Stereo / Front, Center, Surround
Vented (bass reflex)
67Hz (measured at -3dB) - 24kHz
94dB at 2.83V/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
2 x 3.5 in
Polypropylene (PP) / Plastic
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
1 x 25.4 mm
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
6 in x 16 in x 2.4 in
Available color options:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Klipsch Gallery G-16 Videos
- Closer Look: Klipsch Gallery Speakers
- Klipsch Gallery Line
- Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air Quick Setup
- Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air Airplay Speakers
- Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air App Guide
- Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air Speaker Direct Connect
- Klipsch Gallery G-17 Air Powered Speaker System Review | Cru...
- Klipsch Gallery™ G-17 Air Airplay Speakers
- Introducing Klipsch Gallery
- Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar