TV Broadcast systems:
HDMI (Number of HDMI connectors: 2), Component, S-Video, Scart (Number of Scart connectors: 2)
Speakers total power:
Parental Channel Lock
41.18 in x 29.49 in x 10.43 in
Dimensions (with stand):
Weight (with stand):
Available color options:
Typical: 240 W, Standby: less than 1 W
220 V - 240 V
Power adapter voltage:
50 Hz, 60 Hz
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our TVs specs database licensing page.
Description: With this TV you can now enjoy the benefits of digital TV, Electronic Programme Guide and digital quality content. At the same time, you can also watch superb pictures with Pixel Plus HD clarity and details on a Full HD 1080p LCD panel
Popular Philips 42PFL7662D Videos
- How to Replace an Inverter Board in your Philips LCD Televis...
- Philips 37PF9830
- Philips 50PF9731D/37 50 in. Plasma TV Repair bad capacitor
- 37PF9830PHILIPS 37PF9830Philips 37PF9830 CINEOS 37PF9830Phil...
- Philips LCD TV PFL Serie Service Menu
- Connecting Devices to Philips 1080p TVs
- Philips 46PFL5605 Input Lag Test
- Philips TV HDMI connection issue with laptop
- Philips Black Screen of Death
- Philips TV Picture Repair - How to Replace a Backlight Inver...