Matching the extraordinary tonal accuracy of its GX range-mates, the GX-FX design provides direct or ambient surround sound, which may be switched manually or automatically via a 12V signal from the processor to accommodate the functionality of high-end home or professional cinema applications. Amazing as it may seem, the GX-FX’s slim wall-hugging profile incorporates no fewer than six drivers.
In monopole mode for discrete side... read more
Monitor Audio Gold GX-FX Specs
Stereo / Front, Surround
60Hz - 60kHz
50W - 100W
87dB at 1W/1m
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Dipole / Bipole / Quadpole design, Bi-Wire / Bi-amp compatible
Woofer / Midbass, Midrange, Tweeter
1 x 6.5 in
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
2 x 4.0 in
Midrange's cone material:
2 x 25.4 mm
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
15.35 in x 12.20 in x 6.30 in
Black, White, Red, Brown
Available color options:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Monitor Audio Gold GX-FX Videos
- Monitor Audio GX-FX
- Monitor Audio GX 300 di Sbisa' Audiocostruzioni
- Monitor Audio Gold GX 5.1 Heimkino Set Review AREADVD
- CEDIA 2011: Monitor Audio Talks About Its Gold GX Products
- EHX 2011: Monitor Audio's New Gold GX Speakers are Half Pric...
- Monitor Audio GX100
- MONITOR AUDIO BX-FX allegro
- Monitor Audio 4
- Monitor Audio Bronze BX : nouvelles enceintes, nouvelles tec...
- 2014 Lexus GX 460 - Interior Design