view more pictures in the gallery
Description: Music, when you hear it in all its glory, has the power to lift the spirits and transport you into another realm. Driving you there in audiophile style is Onkyo’s newest hi-fi power amplifier, the M-5000R. Signal quality on the M-5000R is meticulously preserved by new AWRAT technology, while three-stage inverted Darlington circuitry provides extremely efficient power output. Massive twin toroidal transformers and four 27,000 μF... read more
Onkyo M-5000R Specs
Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
150W per channel into 4 ohms measured at frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz and THD 0.05%
5 - 100kHz at +-1dB
Signal to noise ratio:
over 130 to1kHz at 8ohms
Unbalanced (RCA): 2, Balanced (XLR): 1
Analog: Unbalanced (RCA)
17.13 in x 13.07 in x 21.50 in
Kensington anti-theft lock:
Available color options:
Typical: 280 W
Power adapter voltage:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Popular Onkyo M-5000R Videos
- AXPONA Chicago 2013 - Onkyo Reference Hi-Fi
- Onkyo M-5000R
- Onkyo M-5000R VU Meter and Driver Board
- Onkyo M5000 power amp.P 3000 pre amp.Focal 836 speaker.Proje...
- My final System
- Onkyo R Serie IFA 2010.mp4
- Klipsch p39f
- Onkyo m 510 P388F
- ONKYO M-5000R & P-3000R connected with B&W 802 S3 MATRIX. SP...
- ONKYO Speaker connection - AVR AV Home Cinema Receiver - Bi-...