Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
0.05 % measured at frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz
5 - 100kHz at +-3dB
Line level: 110dB, Phono-MM: 80dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Line level: 200mV, Phono-MM: 2.7mV
Bass: +/- 8dB at 50Hz , Treble: +/- 8dB at 20kHz
Optical SPDIF: 2, Coaxial SPDIF: 2
Optical SPDIF: 1
17.13 in x 3.9 in x 13.11 in
Kensington anti-theft lock:
Available color options:
Typical: 29 W
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Description: Despite being at the cutting edge of the burgeoning home cinema market, Onkyo has never forgotten its roots in pure hi-fi audio. With the P-3000R, we present a streamlined two-channel pre-amplifier that packs a treasure trove of stunning audio technology. The P-3000R handles both analog and digital sources, with connectivity options including AES/EBU digital connectors and a USB input for PC audio. Separate 192 kHz/32-bit Burr-Brown... read more
Popular Onkyo P-3000R Videos
- Onkyo P-3000R
- Onkyo P3000R + A9070
- ONKYO M-5000R & P-3000R connected with B&W 802 S3 MATRIX. SP...
- Onkyo M5000 power amp.P 3000 pre amp.Focal 836 speaker.Proje...
- Nice setup Onkyo & B&W CM 10,s
- オンキヨー プリアンプONKYO P-3000R P-3000R-S
- Onkyo P 3000R & J River asio problems
- AXPONA Chicago 2013 - Onkyo Reference Hi-Fi
- HARBETH HLcompact7ES-3
- Large $35000 home Sound system 26 speakers.