view more pictures in the gallery
Nothing brings your reading to life like our VividView™ Color Touchscreen. The rich high resolution backlit display uses more than 16 million colors to illuminate stunning images and crisp text for easy reading day or night.
NOOKcolor lets you go beyond reading with our built-in Wi-Fi® connection. Surf the web, check your email, read a favorite blog or search Google — it's all just a touch away.
Share... read more
Barnes & Noble NOOKcolor Specs
169 points per inch
EPUB, PDF, DOC, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP
Yes (8.00 GB, 6000 books)
Yes (Card type: microSD, microSDHC)
Memory card support:
5.00 in x 8.10 in x 0.48 in
Available color options:
8 hours of continuous usage
MSRP price :
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Ebook Readers specs database licensing page.
Recent Barnes & Noble NOOKcolor Questions & Answers
Popular Barnes & Noble NOOKcolor Videos
- How to Replace The Barnes & Noble NOOK Color Battery
- Barnes & Noble Nook Color Review
- Barnes & Noble - Nook Color
- Barnes & Noble Nook Tablet Video Review
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Color Android Review:
- Barnes & Noble Nook Color Update
- Demo of Barnes & Noble's NookColor
- Обзор Barnes & Noble NOOKColor
- Barnes & Noble Nook Color Web Browser Demostration
- Google Nexus 7 vs Barnes & Noble Nook Color