300W per channel
20 - 20kHz at +-0.25dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Balanced: 22 kohms, Unbalanced: 22 kohms
into 8 ohms : 29dB
Unbalanced (RCA): 2, Balanced (XLR): 2
Available color options:
Standby: less than 0.5 W
120 V - 120 V
Power adapter voltage:
50 Hz, 60 Hz
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Description: Two new amplifiers, the MC452 and MC302, have been announced by McIntosh. Both sport the new McIntosh faceplate, the new easier to read watt meters, and a look that's uniquely McIntosh.
Popular McIntosh MC302 Videos
- Stereo Design McIntosh MC302 Stereo Amplifier in HD
- Cтереоусилитель мощности McIntosh MC302: unpacking & connect...
- Mcintosh MC
- McIntosh MA6600 - John Coltrane - Blue Train
- Stereo Design McIntosh MA7900 Integrated Amplifier in 1080p ...
- McIntosh MC-252 in action
- Mcintosh testing
- McIntosh Shows Off New Products
- McIntosh MC402
- McIntosh MC 452 Finale 450 watt