450W per channel
20 - 20kHz at +-0.25dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Balanced: 22 kohms, Unbalanced: 22 kohms
into 8 ohms : 29dB
Unbalanced (RCA): 2, Balanced (XLR): 2
Analog: Unbalanced (RCA), Balanced (XLR)
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
17.5 in x 9.45 in x 20.2 in
Available color options:
Standby: less than 0.5 W
120 V - 120 V
Power adapter voltage:
50 Hz, 60 Hz
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Description: Two new amplifiers, the MC452 and MC302, have been announced by McIntosh. Both sport the new McIntosh faceplate, the new easier to read watt meters, and a look that's uniquely McIntosh.
Popular McIntosh MC452 Videos
- Stereo Design McIntosh MC452 Stereo Amplifier in HD
- McIntosh MC452 Delivery
- McIntosh MC 452 Finale 450 watt
- Thiel 3.7, McIntosh mc452,mcd500, VTL 6.5, Transparent audio...
- Mcintosh Mc452 testing
- Amazing McIntosh MC452 Power Amplifier Meters In Action !!
- Mcintosh MC 452 & Mcintosh C50 Preamp
- Avalon Transcendent et McIntosh MC452 et C2300
- McIntosh Shows Off New Products