Achieving what was once thought impossible: incredible power and incomparable finesse in a compact chassis.
Creating an amplifier that could meet all the demands of today's audiophiles required two things: one of the world's most talented and experienced designers, and a clean slate.
The Momentum is the first amplifier offered by Dan D'Agostino under his own name. As, cofounder and former Chief Engineer of Krell Industries, D'Agostino... read more
Dan D Agostino Inc The Momentum Specs
300W per channel into 8 ohms
600W per channel into 4 ohms
1200W per channel into 2 ohms
20 - 20kHz at +-0dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Unbalanced (RCA): 1, Balanced (XLR): 1
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
12.5 in x 4 in x 18 in
Available color options:
Standby: less than 1 W
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Popular Dan D Agostino Inc The Momentum Videos
- Cello ENCORE 1MΩ GOLD + Dan D'Agostino's Momentum
- Home Theater Geeks 47: Audio Legend: Dan D'Agostino
- Dom D'Agostino welcomes you to MARTIN MILITARY INC.
- Mass Hysteria!: Introducing Dan D'Agostino
- ModWright Amplifier Review KWI 200, Intro and system, part 1...