Achieving what was once thought impossible: incredible power and incomparable finesse in a compact chassis.
Creating an amplifier that could meet all the demands of today's audiophiles required two things: one of the world's most talented and experienced designers, and a clean slate.
The Momentum is the first amplifier offered by Dan D'Agostino under his own name. As, cofounder and former Chief Engineer of Krell Industries, D'Agostino... read more
Dan D Agostino Inc The Momentum Specs
300W per channel into 8 ohms
600W per channel into 4 ohms
1200W per channel into 2 ohms
20 - 20kHz at +-0dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Unbalanced (RCA): 1, Balanced (XLR): 1
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
12.50 in x 4.00 in x 18.00 in
Available color options:
Standby: less than 1.0 W
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Popular Dan D Agostino Inc The Momentum Videos
- Cello ENCORE 1MΩ GOLD + Dan D'Agostino's Momentum
- Home Theater Geeks 47: Audio Legend: Dan D'Agostino
- Dom D'Agostino welcomes you to MARTIN MILITARY INC.
- Mass Hysteria!: Introducing Dan D'Agostino
- Boss PH5000D Phantom 5000-WATT Class D Monoblock Amplifier W...
- Passion and Sound | Hi-end audio
- BSC 100m Monoblocks Audia Flight Strumento Marten Django
- MHES 2012 Экспозиция Tria International Часть 2
- Krell Ksa 300 S Amp, with Martin Logan SL3, and JL Audio Fat...
- B5 home made HighEnd amp.