view more pictures in the gallery
Description: A medium sized bookshelf design that exudes quality. The beautifully finished, low resonance cabinet encapsulates the 25mm ferro-fluid cooled tweeter and precision engineered 125mm bass driver to produce a speaker with extended bass, an open mid-range, astonishing transient response and exceptional high frequency clarity. The 2000ST or 2000WB allow the 2020 to be stand or wall mounted.
Q Acoustics 2020 Specs
Stereo / Front
64Hz - 22kHz
25W - 75W
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass, Tweeter
1 x 4.9 in
1 x 25.0 mm
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
6.69 in x 10.41 in x 10.94 in
Available color options:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Q Acoustics 2020 Videos
- Q Acoustics 2020i speakers quick unboxing and soundtests
- Amazing Hi-Fi Speakers - The Q Acoustics Concept 20
- Q Acoustics 2020i Speakers - Best Kept Secrets of Fine Audio...
- Sansui AU-555A & Q Acoustics 2020i
- MARANTZ PM6003 AMPLIFIER AND Q ACOUSTICS 2020 SPEAKERS
- q acoustics 2020 first test
- bi-wiring q acoustics 2020
- unboxing q acoustics 2020 speakers
- q acoustics 2020 speakers
- q acoustics 2020 on a canon 550d