Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
2275W per channel into 2 ohms
3500W per channel into 1 ohms
Signal to noise ratio:
Unbalanced (RCA): 1
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
9.13 in x 2.5 in x 25.59 in
Available color options:
Power adapter voltage:
also know as: Digital Designs M Series
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
The M Series amps move to completely new designs though based on the same stable architecture of our class D circuit. The new design goals were to improve power at realistic vehicle voltage levels, increase the power output without having to use a larger footprint, increase efficiency and keep improving quality.
DD amps now feature the same type of power supply used on the Z2-LV (low voltage optimized). Current trends of amp design,... read more
Popular Digital Designs DDM4 Videos
- Rd heavyweight 15 inch, sundown soft parts DDm4
- Digital Designs M4 Amp Guts
- Hummer H2 Digital Designs Demo Part 2
- 2 15" Digital Designs 9500's (New Setup)
- Doig and Jon doing what DDM4 do best!
- Digital Design m4 and 2 aa mayhems
- Two Digital Designs 18"s
- Team Big Camira Hairtrickin!
- 2 MMATS DREADNAUT 12S ON 5,000 WATTS DD M4 AMP!
- 4 DD 9915s and 2 DD M4a Amps is LOUD!!