view more pictures in the gallery
The M Series amps move to completely new designs though based on the same stable architecture of our class D circuit. The new design goals were to improve power at realistic vehicle voltage levels, increase the power output without having to use a larger footprint, increase efficiency and keep improving quality.
DD amps now feature the same type of power supply used on the Z2-LV (low voltage optimized). Current trends of amp design,... read more
Digital Designs DDM4 Specs also know as: Digital Designs M Series
Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
2275W per channel into 2 ohms
3500W per channel into 1 ohms
Signal to noise ratio:
Unbalanced (RCA): 1
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
9.13 in x 2.5 in x 25.59 in
Available color options:
Power adapter voltage:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Popular Digital Designs DDM4 Videos
- 2 15" Digital Designs 9500's (New Setup)
- Hummer H2 Digital Designs Demo Part 2
- Two Crossfire 18s ddm4 flex
- 4 DD 515's in a Wall run off a DD M4 amp
- Doig and Jon doing what DDM4 do best!
- Was man bei dem PC Kauf beachten muss / Gaming PC kaufen -zu...
- My new DD m4 amp
- KWA M4A1 Custom Hydro-Dip ACU Digital Camo Airsoft gun
- DDZ 418 + DDm4a
- DD 3512's Slappin