view more pictures in the gallery
The M Series amps move to completely new designs though based on the same stable architecture of our class D circuit. The new design goals were to improve power at realistic vehicle voltage levels, increase the power output without having to use a larger footprint, increase efficiency and keep improving quality.
DD amps now feature the same type of power supply used on the Z2-LV (low voltage optimized). Current trends of amp design,... read more
Digital Designs DDM4 Specs also know as: Digital Designs M Series
Solid State (Transistor / Integrated Circuit)
2275W per channel into 2 ohms
3500W per channel into 1 ohms
Signal to noise ratio:
Unbalanced (RCA): 1
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
9.13 in x 2.50 in x 25.59 in
Available color options:
Power adapter voltage:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Popular Digital Designs DDM4 Videos
- My new DD m4 amp
- 2 15" Digital Designs 9500's (New Setup)
- Two Crossfire 18s ddm4 flex
- Hummer H2 Digital Designs Demo Part 2
- Team Big Camira Hairtrickin!
- Malani Puni vs Anthony Caldwell - Final Round Dueling Demos ...
- Doig and Jon doing what DDM4 do best!
- DD 3512's Slappin
- DDZ 418 + DDm4a
- SMD CC-1 Crossover Calibrator Multiple Amplifier Gain Matchi...