Variable from 50Hz to 220Hz measured at 24 dB / Octave
Low pass filter:
550W per channel into 4 ohms and THD 1%
850W per channel into 2 ohms and THD 1%
1150W per channel into 1 ohms and THD 1%
11 - 500kHz at +-3dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Unbalanced: 15 kohms
over 100 at frequencies from 100Hz to0.1kHz at 4ohms
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
D Class, mono amplifier, able to deliver 1000 W into 1 Ohm.
Compatible with factory OEM car audio systems, thanks to the Speaker-In hi-level input and Signal Sense turn-on/off features. The SRx 1D can also generate a PRE-amp output signal to accommodate system expansion. With the SRx 1D, Audison introduces the “Amp Chain Mode” function. Inherited from the LRx line, this technology provides the ability to “cascade” many amplifiers... read more
Popular Audison SRx 1d Videos
- Hertz SPL Show SX 300 on Audison SRx 1D
- JL W7 and Audison SRx 1D.mov
- audison srx 1d @ hertz hx 300d5
- Audison SRX 1D Test
- 2 db 12" Emphaser Spl x4 és 2db Audison Srx 1D
- Hertz SPL Show SX 300 Playing LOUD!
- AF racing - peugeot 206 2 38 diabolico 3875 xx
- AF racing - punto spettacolo con 1 solo sub diabolico
- Honda Prelude Car Audio
- SPL Dynamics Pro380 D2