Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple MacBook Pro unibody 13-inch Questions & Answers

Which is Better Mac Or Windows?

Posted by smartdude on Mar 18, 2010

so guyz what do ya think ? which is better? Windows or MAC?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 21 smartdude on May 01, 2010

Definitely in India its Windows.. Personally I think windows is better than mac probably cuz i have been using it for like all my life.. so..

Reply Level 2 22 jroc74 on May 02, 2010

To be honest, if you never used a MAC, try Linux first. They are so similar you can do that to get familiar with a MAC.

Now, with that being said....you know why Windows is best. Windows is made for the average user, Joe Public. With a MAC, it helps to get comfortable using the Terminal. There are lil things on a MAC that just feel strange compared to Windows. Vise versa too. It would be nice to go back in time and have them both used by the majority of ppl in the world to see what ppl would really prefer.

Reply Level 2 23 jroc74 on May 02, 2010

The hacker/virus issue is a moot point if you have decent internet security. Ask Firefox about what happens when you become popular....I guarentee if it was reversed and MACs were in most peoples homes and businesses the hacker/virus debate would be reversed too.

Reply Level 1 24 gdgtfreek on May 02, 2010

i love windows because it supports my family, that being i am a computer tech and all day everyday i am fixing windows computers! 100% of the time its a virus, spyware, malware and trojans...personally at home i have a iMac ;)

Reply Level 1 25 masterpieceparas on May 04, 2010

Mac is the best of all in all respects. It has got softwares which has far more excellent performance than Windows Softwares and on top of it apple os is VIRUS FREE :)

Reply Level 2 26 HeavyD on May 09, 2010

I have used windows for a YEARS and i now have a Macbook with snowleopard and frankly, with the Windows for apple, no issues. in fact the mac is more solid and faster compared to my top of line dells i have had.

Reply Level 2 27 gekohan1 on May 13, 2010

I would say that the Mac's OS is a better operation system. I have used PC's in the past, for several years as a matter of fact, but I have never found the easy of use or the robustness that I now find in the Mac. Although windows 7 is impressive I still find it as a knockoff of the Mac OS. Just my two cents.

Reply Level 1 28 atanusamadder on May 17, 2010

i think windows is better,,,cant wait to get one....

Reply Level 2 29 X5800 on May 23, 2010

This is my dream computer at the moment I am stuck with my Desktop PC but just give me a lil more time

Reply Level 1 31 preetam on Jun 23, 2010

i have not experienced MAC till now... i want to try my hands on it... it looks really coooool...

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.