Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Surround EX, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Neo:6
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) effect modes:
5-Channel Stereo Mode, 24bit/96kHz DAC Support
100W at 8 ohms
Power per channel (minimum):
Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Back L/R, Pre-amp outputs for Multi-zone
Satellite Radio Compatible:
Audio (Zones: 3, Sources: 2)
Audio delay (for lip-sync):
Auto sound calibration
Optical SPDIF: 4,Coaxial SPDIF: 2,Surround line-in (RCA): 1 sets,Analog L/R line-in (RCA): 7,Phono input (RCA): Yes
Optical SPDIF: 1,Analog L/R line-out (RCA): 3
HDMI: 2 (Version: 1.1),Component: 3,Composite: 5,S-Video: 5
HDMI: 1 (Version: 1.1),Component: 1,Composite: 3,S-Video: 3
17.1 in x 6.75 in x 16.4 in
Available color options:
MSRP price :
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our AV Receivers specs database licensing page.
Description: The AVR-2307CI has been designed with technical improvements to bring it to CI status, making it the choice of installers for applications in the mid priced HD home theater environment. HDMI 1080p digital video circuits have been added to accommodate HD digital video sources such as cable and satellite set top boxes. Video up conversion to HDMI as also been added so that Composite, S-Video and Component sources can be sent out... read more
Popular Denon AVR-2307CI Videos
- DENON AVR-2307CI receiver test
- Denon AVR-2307 Repair Brief.mpg
- Denon AVR 4310CI - Home Theater Receiver Basics
- Best Denon AVR-X1000 5.1-Channel Networking Reviews
- UNRIVALED NOW UNWIRED. Denon AVR- X2100W with Bluetooth and ...
- Denon AVR-4520 9 Channel Audio/Video Receiver Review
- Denon E-Series Receivers: Power.Performance.Perfection.
- Test: Denon AVR-4520
- Denon AVR-5805 CI receiver with the Audyssey Pro MultEQ X...
- Denon AVR788 AVR-788 AVR 788 Blinking Red Light Fix