390W per channel into 8 ohms and THD 0.1%
760W per channel into 4 ohms and THD 0.1%
1075W per channel into 2 ohms and THD 0.1%
2150W into 4 ohms
10 - 20kHz at +-1dB
Signal to noise ratio:
Balanced: 20 kohms
into: into 8 ohms : 1.54V
17V per microsecond
over 400 at frequencies from 20Hz to0.400kHz at 8ohms
Balanced (XLR): 2
Binding post terminals
Speaker connector type:
19 in x 3.5 in x 14.81 in
MSRP price :
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Amplifiers specs database licensing page.
Description: Building on the reputation of the world-famous Peavey CS® 800, which conquered the power amp market in the 1970s, the CS® Series is the global standard bearer for workhorse reliability. Over the years, these amps have benefited from some of Peavey's most popular audio innovations, including our exclusive DDT™ compression/anti-clipping protection. With its 2 RU design and power points up to 4080 watts, this latest evolution of the... read more
Popular Peavey Electronics CS 2000 Videos
- Peavey CS 800 Power Amp Cleaning/Breakdown
- Peavey cs-800
- Peavey CS 400 Power Amplifer Repair Part Four of Four. Test...
- Peavey IPR2 5000 Lightweight Professional Audio Power Amplif...
- Review Demo - Peavey Vypyr VIP 2
- poder peavey cs800 .MOV
- Sound Tech Cabinet 1.avi
- Peavey Messenger Portable 100 Watt Powered PA System w/ Spea...
- Peavey QW218 subwoofers
- AudioSavings.com - Peavey - Messenger - In Detail