Pod touch (2nd generation) features a 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen multi-touch display and 8 GB, 16 GB, or 32 GB flash drive. You can browse the web with Safari and watch YouTube videos with Wi-Fi. You can also search, preview, and buy songs from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store on iPod touch.
The iPod touch (2nd generation) can be distinguished from previous iPod touch models by its contoured design and oval shaped antennae cover... read more
Apple iPod touch 2gen Specs
up to 1750 songs
up to 10 hours of video
Memory card slot:
20 Hz to 20 kHz
Digital playback support
MP3, MP3 VBR, AAC, Protected AAC, WAV, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Audible
MPEG-4 (up to 640x480, up to 30 fps, up to 2.5 mbps), H.264 (up to 640x480, up to 30 fps, up to 2.5 mbps)
JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF
Album Art Cover:
HD video out:
2.40 in x 4.30 in x 0.33 in
Black, Brown, Gray
Available color options:
Earphones, USB 2.0 cable, dock adapter, polishing cloth, quick start guide
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Portable Media Players specs database licensing page.
Popular Apple iPod touch 2gen Videos
- iPod Touch 2G/3G Battery Replacement Repair Guide - www.Appl...
- iPod touch 2nd Gen Review (2G)
- iPod touch 4G vs iPod touch 2G
- Apple iPod Touch 2G Prezentacja
- Unboxing the 2G Ipod Touch (8gb)
- Apple Ipod Touch 2g 8GB Review
- iPod Touch 2nd Generation
- Tmart - Digitizer & Bezel Assembly for iPod Touch 2nd Gen
- Apple New iPod Touch 2nd Generation Guided Tour and New Feat...
- New iPod Touch 2G Unboxing & Review