Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Motorola DROID Questions & Answers

buy now or wait

Posted by spasoz on May 15, 2010

i currently have an iphone 3gs but ive been going through all kinds of crap with my parents so they stopped paying my phone bill, as of now i dont have a phone but they said in a few weeks theyll enabel this crappy samsung phone my friend let me borrow to call ONLY my dad mom and brother.

so i want to sell my iphone 3gs and switch to verizon and get the droid.

should i do this now or wait for some other phone? i was hoping droid 2 would come out soon but i heard not til halloween. so im thinking i should just go with droid, especially cuz its 10$ on this website i found. what do you think?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 1 4 motodello on Jul 20, 2010

new report says Aug 12 for droid2, the original is rumored to be End of Life soon.

Reply Level 3 2 alewjr on May 16, 2010

HTC Incredible is faster and has the HTC Sense UI which is far and above the standard Android UI. Plus, LG is coming out with the Ally later this month. Supposedly it is a better keyboard.

Reply Level 2 3 madisonc on May 28, 2010

The droid isnt very eye appealing to me, and when I played around with it in the store it seemed to respond slowly. But, that could have just been the one there I would either go with the HTC or get the ally.

Reply Level 3 5 Jovel16 on Jul 27, 2010

Well the price should substantially drop to something under $5 once the DROID 2 comes out next month.

Reply Level 1 6 mrdroid on Aug 22, 2010

the droid2 will have the 2.2 froyo, and the latest motoblur. its worth the extra money. get that, the droid X or the HTC incredible.

Reply Level 4 7 Chubaka on Aug 23, 2010

I think you should buy Droid 2, it has faster CPU, longer talk and stand-by time, Froyo, 3D graphics hardware accelerator and some other things that make it better choice...

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.