Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Motorola XT531 Questions & Answers

which mobile i should go for?

Posted by satty on Oct 14, 2011

i want to know whether motorola is reliable over samsung or not as these are in same range

« Back to all discussions

not rated
1 DaddyChicken on Oct 15, 2011
Level 5 I think it is a matter of what you are looking for. I think Motorola devices have better sound quality and better ability to get and keep a signal than Samsung devices. I have had a few of each, and I prefer Motorola devices to Samsung. Samsung seems to pump phones out at a phenomenal rate pushing style. I personally have had better luck with Motorola phones in terms of reliability. They both are great manufacturers. Which devices are you considering?

not rated
3 I.P.K. on Oct 17, 2011
Level 7 You can't summarize which brand is better....tell us what phones do you have in mind?

not rated
4 Bulldog on Oct 18, 2011
Level 2 The two phones are pretty the same (features and hardware), so go and try both of them. Get the one you like more.

not rated
6 satty on Oct 18, 2011
Level 1 thanks for the info. Please share ur experiences about camera of these two devices if u have any.

5 I.P.K. on Oct 18, 2011
Level 7 Oh, my mistake, now I see that you have chosen two phones for comparison. Visually I like the Ace more. The XT531 has autofocus, but lacks Bluetooth. I've tried Galaxy Ace and it was very fast for its 800 MHz CPU. Get the phone that suits you better!

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.