Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

NOKIA Lumia 800 Questions & Answers

What you think of the new Nokias running Windows Phone - Lumia 800 and 710?

Posted by jonathan1250 on Oct 27, 2011

Lumia 800 and Lumia 710. Not much of a wow specs, but apparently great performers while running WP. Some people said that 512MB of ram is perfectly for WP OS to run flawlessly and lag-free, because of it's pseudo-multitasking.

I'm kinda surprised of the fact that both are running single-core CPU, but if in favor of extended battery time, it sure makes sense. Long lasting battery + nokia design and build quality + supposedly great OS = lotsa sales? What do you think? Are you grabbing one?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 7 1 I.P.K. on Oct 27, 2011

I'm thinking of buying one, if the price is good. Lumia 800 looks like N9 to me :(

Reply Level 1 2 Opteron on Oct 27, 2011

Nokia Lumia 800 !!! :)

Reply Level 2 3 addicted on Oct 28, 2011

Last year I was really excited about the WP7 and now even more after the Mango update. Will definitely check out Lumia 800 when it arrives at the stores around.

Reply Level 2 4 ChiX017 on Oct 28, 2011

YeS! it does make sense...!!

Reply Level 3 5 barryween on Oct 31, 2011

Not big nokia fan here. Nor wp either. However I must admit that nokia has been always a flawless manufacturer, well deserved it's premium status. Not sure about the hardware, but apparently they can tweak the software to get the best out of it without having the latest and greatest under the hood.

Reply Level 3 6 raghu.s1432 on Oct 31, 2011

its just for testing i'll buy not for long term use, i'll go for lumia 800

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.