Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Motorola XOOM Questions & Answers

Best tablet so far?

Posted by Zildjian10 on Jan 25, 2011

Hi, I know there were a lot of buzz recently about all tablet devices, but this one really seems to be a brilliant buy with all the latest hardware and software. I'm wondering of its pros and cons over other top brand tablets available now. If I get a tablet it won't be for a specific reason, just for the sole purpose of being entertained on the go. What would you suggest?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 Inferno on Jan 27, 2011

I don't know if it is the best, but definitely has the most powerful hardware of them all. Furthermore, the Android is pretty mature mobile operating system, so I believe that the XOOM along with Galaxy Tab and iPad will be one of hottest gadget around. I just hope it will be cheaper than the above mentioned.

Reply Level 3 3 Trixey on Jan 27, 2011

If I have to choose tablet, I will take the one, with the coolest design. I can't understand for what you will use this "hardware power"?

Reply Level 2 5 Inferno on Jan 28, 2011

If you have it, you'll always find some way to utilize it. Be it games, multitasking etc.

Reply Level 3 4 superuser on Jan 27, 2011

Speed is always a good reason.

Reply Level 2 6 Warrior on Feb 01, 2011

As Winnie the Pooh said: The more it goes,The more it goes :D

Reply Level 3 7 Balistic on Feb 09, 2011

I've read somewhere that this thing is going to cost $800! This will be one of the most expensive tablets, powerful yes, but this is the price of a pretty fast notebook.

Reply Level 2 8 macboy on Feb 10, 2011

Is it official? $800 really seems a lot... However, if you find it's your type of device (rather than notebook) and gives you the features you need, why not?

Reply Level 2 10 monkeybone on Feb 11, 2011

Because it is $800! Too damn expensive for my taste, the Galaxy Tab is not cheap either but this is ridiculous.

Reply Level 4 9 Chubaka on Feb 10, 2011

Wow it's too expensive. For the price you can get nice Dell XPS, for example, which will serve you a lot better

Reply Level 1 11 sub-zero on Feb 11, 2011

And will not be a tablet.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.