Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

ASUS Eee PC 1001HA (Seashell) Questions & Answers

Asus Eee PC 1001HA: a relationship coming to an end

Posted by jman007 on Feb 12, 2010

It was love at first sight when this beauty came to my possession 3 months ago. It was there all throughout my cyberspace needs, being available whenever i deem it most important. It was my bestfriend and much more if you could believe that :) Its beautifully sleek design, 160 gb of HDD and almost perrfect battery life was the things i got attracted to it It is web surfing friendly and efficient. All was going smoothly until i met its downfal...l I began working and the multi tasker that i am, this little beauty didnt have much offering about it. Its little screen brought strain to my yes using Microsoft excel and other office document I settled for a desktop pc at work and pretty much, i did everything as i wanted to get all office work done. :) My little Asus Eee PC 1001HA was lon forgotten and our friendship slowly diminished. I take her along still for 2 reasons: portability and its reliable whenever i go to wifi hotspots for web surfing (only).. As they say, all relationships (or everything in fact) must come to an end. So until i meet another beauty who can give me portability, reliability, one that can handle multi tasking, and one that is easy on the pocket Iwill stillbe with my Asus Eee PC 1001HA.

« Back to all discussions

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.