Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple MacBook Pro unibody 13-inch Questions & Answers

Which is Better Mac Or Windows?

Posted by smartdude on Mar 18, 2010

so guyz what do ya think ? which is better? Windows or MAC?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 3 11 kemojc on Apr 18, 2010

simple: if you want gaming and open availability of all software :windows.
If you want a simplified interface that just works, and you don't worry about having the newest or best software all the time: then mac.
Im not saying the mac is bad, i have several, it is a walled garden and you should realize this going in.
And as far as windows goes, it does everything, albeit a bad experience most of the time with viruses and crashing and what not. I wouldn't install it on a computer if it didn't come with it.

Reply Level 2 12 abhisheky35 on Apr 26, 2010

i think windows is much easier to use

Reply Level 1 13 rponweb on Apr 26, 2010

My vote goes for MAC, but people do prefer Windows, the reason being the availability of pirated softwares and maximum training center uses windows.
Advantage of MAC is the screen color resolution + minimum virus threat + stability u don't see the BSOD in MAC.
Regards
Ramesh Pillai

Reply Level 1 14 vinodmenon on Apr 26, 2010

Dont know why it is assumed that business people must use win? I use Mac with Microsoft Office in it. It serves all my purpose!!! I have an iphone with mobile me and i get blackberry kind of experience!!! Even if u use BB, it is compatible with mac!

Reply Level 3 15 alewjr on Apr 27, 2010

This discussion is like comparing Coke to Pepsi. Pepsi likes to think it is competing with Coke but Coke pulls in tons of revenue over and above Pepsi. Same thing with Windows and Mac. Sure, Mac is flashy and picking up steam, but business (other than graphic art and animation) is OWNED by Windows because it is more configurable, less stringent on usage rights, and easier to program. Therefore, unless Macintosh stops catering to the casual user and has some serious server and programming freedom and flexibility, hands down, Microsoft will dominate. Oh yeah, Windows 7 rules!

Reply Level 2 16 kmik05 on Apr 28, 2010

In my experience, Mac has proven to be far more reliable. I fought it for quite some time... always used top quality virus software and didn't go to any freaky sites, but my windows computers always crashed and needed to be reformatted. I haven't had a single problem in over a year with my Mac.

Reply Level 1 17 varmasri on Apr 28, 2010

I go for windows it got more applications...and i love games only windows can support the latest games ..

Reply Level 2 18 ankit on Apr 30, 2010

it has to mac!!!

Reply Level 1 19 Chakra on Apr 30, 2010

I use both. When I want to get some work done and/or play some games -> Windows. When I just want to surf the web and not think -> Mac!

Reply Level 1 20 deepak17 on May 01, 2010

in india windows is very much best,

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.