Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Apple iPhone 4 Questions & Answers

Looking for iPhone 4 killer.

Posted by iso on Jun 07, 2010

iPhone 4 has just been shown off at WWDC with the following new features (so far):

- Ultra-high resolution Retina display, 3.5-inch, 326 ppi, 960x640 pixels; 4x better than 3GS, 800:1 contrast ratio, IPS technology, containing 78% of the iPad display pixels

- Apple's custom A4 powered

- Bigger and better battery with 40% more talk time i.e. 7 hours talk time, 6 hours of 3G browsing, 10 hours of WiFi browsing, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of music and 300 hours standby time

- Dual mics (one for noise cancellation)

- Gyroscope + Accelerometer = 6 axis motion sensing

- New 5 megapixel camera featuring backside illumination and 5x digital zoom
HD video. 720p at 30 frames.

What do you guys think? Will there be any iPhone killers soon around?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 pressian on Jun 07, 2010

I do not care so much about the display. HD video and increased battery life is what I really care about.

Reply Level 9 3 Immortal on Jun 07, 2010

With retail price of $199 and the included in iOS 4 multitasking I don`t think there would be some real competition soon

Reply Level 3 4 Jovel16 on Jun 07, 2010

I'm not too impressed I have to say. Gizmodo really took a lot away from the keynote. It's a nice display, but really, can we even notice the difference between a wvga display? They really need to work on the platform because froyo is really taking it to the next level.

Reply Level 3 5 Jovel16 on Jun 08, 2010

Oh yeah....how about YouTube HQ over 3G??

Reply Level 6 6 WingMan on Jun 08, 2010

Great display, higher performance 720p video and lets not forget multitasking. I have a feeling that my iPhone 3G is going for sale soon :).

Reply Level 5 7 Crossblade on Jun 08, 2010

The 3GS is the most used phone for direct YouTube uploading, and the iPhone 4 will follow its success with the 720p + iMovie mobile.

Reply Level 3 8 Jovel16 on Jun 08, 2010

But for the love of god....when will we see YouTube HQ over 3G!?!? lol

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.