Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Samsung Questions & Answers

Samsung's iPod Touch

Posted by Cyrax on Feb 18, 2011

Damn, It seem that Samsung got another good idea from Apple, why not strip the Galaxy S phone out of its phone functions and sell it as a music player (aaahhh... iPod Touch). From what I read in some news across the web, the specs will be prety much like the Galaxy S.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 3 2 superuser on Feb 18, 2011

It is a winning concept, why not adopt it...

Personally I'd go for the iPod touch, but that doesn't make this lovely android Portable Media Entertainer a bad one. Kinda like the white back :)

Reply Level 3 3 Trixey on Feb 18, 2011

I like the design, I like the idea of an Android PMP with S AMOLED display,,,big screen and a lot of apps, good for watching videos...I really like it.

Reply Level 2 4 Drifter on Feb 21, 2011

= Archos (except the AMOLED part :) ). It seems like a good device to me, but how much will it cost? If it is in the price range of iPod Touch, I'd choose Apple's product.

Reply Level 2 7 Scrooge on Feb 21, 2011

Samsung fanboys will choose this one :D

Reply Level 3 5 Zangetsu on Feb 21, 2011

Does it have a good quality audio processor in it like the iPod Touch has?

Reply Level 2 8 Nexus_Core on Feb 22, 2011

I hope it does as really like this player more than Apple's. I finally can swtich camps.

Reply Level 2 9 ikarus on Feb 22, 2011

What is the iPod processor? Something specially designed for processing music?

Reply Level 2 6 macboy on Feb 21, 2011

No idea, specs aren't out yet. I'm sure they'll make it quite good if it's gonna be in the same price range. The competition is too hard to beat with something not equally good. On the other hand If it's cheaper than the iPod touch it might miss some features/hardware, we'll see. Certainly an interesting alternative from Samsung.

Reply Level 5 10 Dexter on Feb 22, 2011

Nice one, bravo Samsung! Screen looks huge.

Reply Level 3 11 MilanFAN on Feb 23, 2011

Nice multimedia device. O like the black and white solution for the panels

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.