Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

FujiFilm Questions & Answers

Nostalgia look, but high tech.

Posted by Zangetsu on Sep 21, 2010

Well this is an interesting camera, I remember back in the day my dad had a camera that looked pretty much like this one, minus the display of course. Beyond the look it seems pretty powerful and with big potential for quality shots and videos.

p.s. Oh I almost forgot, this thing has a huge sensor, several times bigger than the one in point and shoot cameras and it is actually the same size as the one in most DSLRS!

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 3 2 FoShizzle on Sep 21, 2010

I really like the look of this cam, it is pretty cool and quite different than everything else on the market. Definitely a winner in my eyes

Reply Level 6 3 WingMan on Sep 23, 2010

Too retro for me. I like the specs though, but still the Sony NEX camera own this one.

Reply Level 3 4 jonathan1250 on Oct 20, 2010

Looks like them old russian Zenith cameras on the front picture. In a cool way though.

Reply Level 9 5 Immortal on Oct 21, 2010

Zenith indeed...it gives it exactly the retro look I appreciate in cameras, don`t know about functionality though

Reply Level 4 6 Chubaka on Oct 22, 2010

young soul in old body...camera for people in nostalgic mood :)

Reply Level 2 7 El_Pollo_Diablo on Oct 26, 2010

Actually the retro styled cameras like this one are pretty comfortable to use and i doubt this will be different. I like its retro looks and its a lot different than most of the stuff out there.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.