Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

LG Questions & Answers

Good Cheap QWERTY

Posted by FlameDemon on Oct 16, 2011

Hi guys!
It's been a while since I didn't use Qwerty phones (like my BB). Now I just have a little confusion of which to choose between SE txt pro and LG optimus pro. They are both new, freaking cheap and well-built even though the optimus pro is a little bit higher in its hardware, but that's not my concern as my purpose to purchase a Qwerty phone is all about texting SMS (how well the keyboard performs and lasts for day after day of SMS) and overall experience of the phone.
I prefer optimus pro more as I had rich experience with optimus Black. So what do you guys think?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 5 1 Dexter on Oct 16, 2011

I like SE's design, I like the way Sony Ericsson make their products. If I had to make a decision on a cell phone between the two brands mentioned, I'd go for the SE. Not because I particularly like this model, though. I've never liked the hardware keyboard being present all the time, like with the LG optimus pro. The form factor just gives less space for the display, and bigger screen size imo is a huge advantage in nowadays' phone experience.

Reply Level 7 2 I.P.K. on Oct 17, 2011

+1 for LG Optimus Pro....I just don't like the txt pro design

Reply Level 9 4 Immortal on Oct 19, 2011

If I were you I`d go for the LG, personally I don`t like sliders(after certain periods of usage the keyboard becomes loose, and there is a bigger chance of damages)

Reply Level 6 5 WingMan on Oct 20, 2011

Of the two I'd go with the LG, I'd suggest you check out Nokia C3 as well.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.