Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

HTC Questions & Answers

android phones

Posted by RonBurgundy on Feb 10, 2010

I hate the comparisons between the iphone and everything else as much as the next geek, but does anyone know if google will, or has, implemented a messaging service like BBM into their OS? I want to jump so bad, but I love this feature alone on the crackberries.

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 10 maimun on Feb 19, 2010

bbm is really just an instant messaging service for the mobile phones. the android market supports several im clients and natively supports gtalk which is an im client as well. if you have your crackberry toting friends download gtalk for blackberry you wont lose any of your contact list.

Reply Level 2 2 yankeechamp on Feb 11, 2010

cant wait until nexus one comes to vzw

Reply Level 2 3 darkhelmet13 on Feb 11, 2010

i like the voice search and navigation

Reply Level 2 4 jjuppyh on Feb 11, 2010

I am ready for Verizon to get this device.

Reply Level 2 5 pancaea224 on Feb 11, 2010

I'm with yankeechamp, can't wait for the nexus or the incredible/bravo to come out on verizon.

Reply Level 2 6 platinumtach on Feb 12, 2010

Verizon needs this... aaaannnnddd so do i!

Reply Level 1 7 Galen20K on Feb 13, 2010

You guys are going to LOVE the Nexus One! Ever since I received mine at launch, its really lived up to everything I ever imagined especially since the update last week its just the cherry on top and boy is it SWEET! I have had none of the problems some people have had with it my T-Mobile 3G signal on it is solid as a Rock!

Reply Level 2 8 Thumper on Feb 14, 2010

This is the only phone I would choose atm to be my next phone. I likey mucho.

Reply Level 2 9 branko on Feb 19, 2010

only touch phone I want to have besides iPhone

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.