Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Photo Frames Questions & Answers

Photo: "No File" Can't get it to show pictures!

Posted by gnormhurst on Sep 07, 2011

I just got this unit. I've copied .jpg files to its internal memory. I've renamed them with uppercase .JPG. I've reduced the filename to 8 chars or less. I've re-created the image file with photoshop. I've put them in folders, and had them on the top level.

I've also tried a USB memory stick.

But whenever I tell the device to go into "Photo" mode, it puts up a single icon of a folder with the words "No File".

I moved a .mp3 file into the internal memory, and it shows up and plays. But photos? No.

It's a digital picture frame. How can I make it show pictures?

« Back to all discussions

not rated
1 I.P.K. on Sep 08, 2011
Level 7 Try to open some of the pictures in paint and then save the file as .JPEG.....just renaming the extension of a file (like you did), don't change anything. Otherwise I don't know why it can't show pictures...

not rated
2 leviathan on Sep 08, 2011
Level 4 Is there an option to tell the device where to look for photos (path to files/folder)? I guess it's just a configuration problem, unless the files aren't readable or in the supported formats, which from what you've written, isn't the case. Have you tried copying the photos to the device from different source, Memory Card for instance?

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.