Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Operating Systems Questions & Answers

Leopard and Windows, Mac versus PC

Posted by iso on Jun 12, 2010

There are a lot of people loving and hating the different choice Apple and Microsoft give us to explore and use for our daily, personal and/or business needs. What is your opinion and which one gives you the better feel? I'm 100% mac user and I love the way Macintosh OS makes me comfortable with its ease-of-use pointed appearance.

How do you find your OS productivity, speed and features and which one suites you best (considering you've used both)?

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 5 2 Crossblade on Jun 14, 2010

I use both Snow Leopard and Windows 7. I hate the Mac OS when it comes to file browsing, file moving (no cut?) but love how it is very stable and (probably) more user friendly.

Reply Level 2 3 iso on Jun 14, 2010

Yeah I agree, it was kind of weird for me in the beginning without the cut command in finder. For this matter I find useful switching to finder’s column view, which makes organizing files easy, and in one window.

On the user friendly side, I would say that it was tough finding everything in Mac OS, especially when used to play with different workflow. However, after a short while I found myself enjoying the way things happen in Mac OS.

Reply Level 3 4 Jovel16 on Jun 15, 2010

I'll make it simple for everyone. For those who prefer the usual file manager style interface...stick with Windows. For those who want everything hidden behind moving colorful circles, stick with Mac OS. To tell you the truth, I miss the good old days of MS DOS and even things like Windows 3.1!!

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.