Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Game Consoles Questions & Answers

The BEST

Posted by Whiteneoangel on Feb 18, 2010

In my opinion the XBOX 360 is and has been the best available console. period. Although it was the first of the current generation of consoles to appear, I whole-heatedly believe that it remains to this day the best available game console. It has the most variety of games, as well as the most games period, it has a very tasteful design, and it is continuing to upgrade and advance with it's games and accessories. I love it!

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 2 neanderthals on Mar 04, 2010

Microsoft xbox 360 has good library of games. First xbox had mostly shooters and actions games with few rpgs. However,xbox 360 has good choice of games. To top it off, Xbox 360 has best online experience

Reply Level 4 3 Chubaka on Aug 12, 2010

Games for Xbox 360 are easier to create than those for PS3, that's why there are more games for XBOX

Reply Level 3 4 jonathan1250 on Aug 16, 2010

Explain please. What is the difference in developing a xbox 360 and PS3 game?

Reply Level 3 6 FoShizzle on Aug 17, 2010

Don't know about easier game development, but the popularity advantage of the XBOX 360 over PS3 is mostly because the former came out on the market first and there are less PS3 exclusive games than Xbox 360 exclusive ones.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.