Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Desktop Computers Questions & Answers

Wireless mouse and keyboard

Posted by Privateuse on Mar 07, 2012

Does anybody know how i would go about setting up the keyboard and mouse, both are wireless but when i turn them on and screw the antenna in the back nothing happens so i have to use my old usb mouse and keyboard which are knackered

« Back to all discussions

not rated
1 I.P.K. on Mar 08, 2012
Level 7 What are the mouse and the keyboard? What antenna are you talking about?

not rated
2 Privateuse on Mar 08, 2012
Level 1 i cant find out what the mouse and keyboard are there was nothing identifying them apart from the packard bell logo. there was a small antenna that you screwed into the back of my desktop

not rated
3 leviathan on Mar 09, 2012
Level 4 Did you check the CDs that come with your desktop for drivers? Also see If there are batteries installed... It is quite peculiar that the transceiver is equipped with antenna, I've had a couple of wireless keyboards and they were all using USB transceiver (either with extension cable or just a small USB dongle).

not rated
4 I.P.K. on Mar 09, 2012
Level 7 I didn't see a keyboard or mouse with antenna :) The antenna you are talking about is for your wireless (your PC have a wireless card). So to use your keyboard and mouse you should put a transceiver (small think that goes into USB port :)

not rated
5 Privateuse on Mar 13, 2012
Level 1 i didn't get any usb receiver sort of device

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.