Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Sony Ericsson F305 Questions & Answers

Sony Ericsson F305 problem

Posted by xrw960mg on Mar 08, 2012

I just found a Sony Ericsson F305 in the street some days ago, it even had a charged battery! but i have a little question, when it turns on, the screen goes all white, the keys also turn on and doesn't make any sound and even it turns off after 1 minute. What do you think it would have? Someone said me that it was the flex, but i'm not sure... Please help me!

« Back to all discussions

1 I.P.K. on Mar 09, 2012
Level 7 Man you found it on the street and expected to work....but yes it may be the flex

2 leviathan on Mar 09, 2012
Level 4 It's either the cable or the screen needs to be replaced. I've had a SE with similar problem (the backlight is on, but the display remains plain white). When I took it for repair the guys said it needed a new display which, at the time was quite overpriced and I ended up having new phone instead of repairing the old one.

not rated
3 xrw960mg on Mar 10, 2012
Level 2 Well, i don't have plans for buying a new phone, because my mom wants to pick this phone to replace her oldie Motorola W385, and i currently brought a Motorola Spice for me in December 2011. And the display is not so expensive, so i may get this phone repaired! Thanks everyone!

not rated
4 xrw960mg on Mar 10, 2012
Level 2 And i forgot, the cellphone is in good condition on the exterior. It just haves some minor scratches, it doesn't have the Memory Stick cover (thye one that goes on the top of the phone) and doesn't have the "Sony Ericsson" text in the back. It even has it's original battery as i said before! (But the battery is loose and I had to put a little piece of paper to hold the battery).

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.