Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
21Hz (measured at -6dB) - 0.222kHz
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass
2 x 6.5 in
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
Power per channel:
RCA, 3.5mm, XLR balanced
Analog audio inputs:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
13 in x 18.5 in x 9.25 in
Available color options:
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Bass is a vital element in our enjoyment of sound. It’s true for both music and movies,and it’s as true for custom installation as it is for an audiophile’s two-channel hi-fi.
The ISW-3 is an incredibly versatile and compact in-wall and in-ceiling subwoofer, capable of providing high-quality bass output in spaces that may have previously missed out on this vital element, including kitchen cabinets! Its balanced design, featuring... read more
Popular Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) ISW-3 Videos
- ISE 2012 : B&W ISW3 et SA250MkII : caisson de basses encastr...
- CEDIA 2011: Bowers&Wilkins Talks About ISW-3 In-Ceiling Floo...
- B&W A7 review - whathifi.com
- B&W New In wall Series
- Bowers & Wilkins Theater
- John Dibb interview 2012 part 2
- B&W AURA VA-100 AMPLIFIER & ROTEL RCD-965BX CD PLAYER
- MondayBar B&W cruise 2012 .MOV
- CEDIA 2011: Bowers&Wilkins Presents CLASSE CP-800
- CEDIA 2011: Bowers&Wilkins Introduces ROTEL RSP-1072