view more pictures in the gallery
Bass is a vital element in our enjoyment of sound. It’s true for both music and movies,and it’s as true for custom installation as it is for an audiophile’s two-channel hi-fi.
The ISW-3 is an incredibly versatile and compact in-wall and in-ceiling subwoofer, capable of providing high-quality bass output in spaces that may have previously missed out on this vital element, including kitchen cabinets! Its balanced design, featuring... read more
Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) ISW-3 Specs
Vented (bass reflex)
Port (bass reflex) location:
21Hz (measured at -6dB) - 0.222kHz
Number of drivers:
Number of frequency bands:
Woofer / Midbass
2 x 6.5 in
Woofer/Midbass's cone material:
Power per channel:
RCA, 3.5mm, XLR balanced
Analog audio inputs:
Built-in digital decoder (DAC):
13.00 in x 18.50 in x 9.25 in
Available color options:
You can add different versions of a single gadget as alternative variants.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Separate Speakers specs database licensing page.
Popular Bowers & Wilkins (B&W) ISW-3 Videos
- ISE 2012 : B&W ISW3 et SA250MkII : caisson de basses encastr...
- CEDIA 2011: Bowers&Wilkins Talks About ISW-3 In-Ceiling Floo...
- B&W New In wall Series
- CEDIA 2011: Bowers&Wilkins Exhibits New Custom Products
- Pioneer SC-LX87 + KEF 3005se
- B&w signature classe sony installation
- B&W Bass
- MondayBar B&W cruise 2012 .MOV
- HiFi Forum Vodcast 3 - Die besten Lautsprecher