Compare Gadgets Vs. Compare

Sony Ericsson Xperia arc Questions & Answers

Xperia arc user interface

Posted by jonathan1250 on Jan 07, 2011

I really, really liked SE in the past. Had more than three handsets with the SE brand, and I absolutely loved 'em. I hope they'll change the blue interface cause it's driving me nuts. The black one is gorgeous!

« Back to all discussions

Reply Level 2 4 ikarus on Jan 12, 2011

Every one manufacturer puts something over Android platform to be unique like HTC Sense UI.

Reply Level 6 5 WingMan on Jan 12, 2011

Well, they have no choice, the have to differentiate their products from the other androids on the market. Moreover the stock android interface is pretty plain.

Reply Level 2 2 El_Pollo_Diablo on Jan 07, 2011

I've had the chance of playing a bit with this interface and it looks great and has descent functionality, but in reality is quite demanding on the hardware and most of the times ran slow or lagged. It may run good on one of the 1GHZ monsters though.

Reply Level 3 3 Zangetsu on Jan 10, 2011

On a fast CPU it should run perfect like everything else, but to me this interface is not that well thought out in terms of coding. It is not optimized to use minimum resources as it should have been.

Reply Level 3 6 Golfman on Jan 13, 2011

Ok, this phone has "1GHz ,onster", so I think the UI will be fine, as to lagging there is a lot of apps, that fix this problem :)

Reply Level 2 7 ikarus on Jan 14, 2011

If the user interface is not optimized, even 1 GHz CPU can't help you, and the phone will be lagging...sadly but true.

Post your comment

Want to post a comment? Only registered users can post, please log in or register.